The Dairy Production Operator will make premium milk and cheese products, while enjoying a bright future in a positive work environment.
· Operate pasteurizer, separator, homogenizer, tanks, pumps, valves, line connections, packaging machines, and other food production equipment.
· Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices to maintain food safety.
· Perform in-process quality testing using basic laboratory equipment.
· Clean production and packaging equipment using COP, CIP, and manual cleaning methods.
· Record production and sanitation information in written and electronic formats.
· Effectively communicate with coworkers and managers.
· Assist with continuous improvement and new product development.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Ability to learn to effectively operate production, packaging, and sanitation equipment.
· Ability to utilize water-based cleaning chemicals safely, using necessary PPE.
· Ability to stand and walk for majority of work shift.
· Ability to achieve pasteurizer operator license, appendix N certification, powered lift truck certification.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Previous manufacturing or production experience, especially food related, is preferred. All relevant work experience will be considered.
· Health, dental, and vision insurance.
· Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability plans for eligible employees, with the option to purchase voluntary Life & AD&D coverage for themselves and dependents.
· 8 paid holidays; 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year.
· Discount on all Basics Market Products.
We are an equal opportunity employer