Join Wild Rose Foods, a family-owned company, committed to our community, the environment, and the compassionate care of farm animals. We work to nurture a healthy, local food system conscious of its impact of others. We strive to treat people and animals fairly, from farm to store, increasing awareness of sustainable practices and minimizing waste along the way.
We are a growing company with opportunities for career advancement, offering a wide variety of employment opportunities with competitive salary and benefits.
The Dairy Production Operator will make premium milk and cheese products, while enjoying a bright future in a positive work environment.
- Operate pasteurizer, separator, homogenizer, tanks, pumps, valves, line connections, packaging machines, and other food production equipment.
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices to maintain food safety.
- Perform in-process quality testing using basic laboratory equipment.
- Clean production and packaging equipment using COP, CIP, and manual cleaning methods.
- Record production and sanitation information in written and electronic formats.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and managers.
- Assist with continuous improvement and new product development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to learn to effectively operate production, packaging, and sanitation equipment.
- Ability to utilize water-based cleaning chemicals safely, using necessary PPE.
- Ability to stand and walk for majority of work shift.
- Ability to achieve pasteurizer operator license, appendix N certification, powered lift truck certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous manufacturing or production experience, especially food related, is preferred. All relevant work experience will be considered.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability plans for eligible employees, with the option to purchase voluntary Life & AD&D coverage for themselves and dependents.
- Retirement plan with the option of pre-tax and Roth contributions with a per-pay-period match of up to 3.5% (when employees contribute 6%+).
- 8 paid holidays; 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year.
- Discount on all Basics Market Products.
We are an equal opportunity employer